K9 Advantix II for Dogs 11-20 lbs, 6 Month (Teal) is a monthly, topical flea tick control medicine for dogs. K9 Advantix, a dog flea prevention product also protects your dog from lice, biting flies, and mosquitos for up to four weeks.
You can order the best quality dog flea prevention products and pet medicine online from our Texas veterinary pharmacy. We care for your pets!
DO NOT USE ON CATS
For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice on Dogs
- Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks
(vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks (vector of Ehrlichiosis) for up to four weeks
- This flea control medicine for dogs repels and kills all life stages of fleas
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month
- Bayer flea and tick medicine prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month
- Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II treated dog
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks
- Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies
- 5-way protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice
- Kills chewing lice
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
Disposal: No refillable container.
If empty: Do not reuse this container.
Place in trash or offer for recycling, if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-422-9874 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
|Active Ingredients||% By Weight|
*cis/trans ratio: max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
See below for First Aid and Precautionary Statements of K9 Advantix ii for dogs.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age.
Do not get this flea tick control pet drugs in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this dog medicine for flea control on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
This product is extremely toxic to fish.
Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
To Physician: Treat the patient symptomatically.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not contaminate feed or food.
HOW TO APPLY
- Use only on dogs.DO NOT USE ON CATS or on other animals.
- Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull the cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place another end of cap back on the tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from tube.10 lbs. and Under:
Do not get this flea control medicine in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
Do not get this pet meds in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
Do not get this dog medicine for flea and tick treatment in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
Over 55 lbs.:
Do not get these fleas meds for dogs in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 Advantix® II tube should be applied evenly to four to six spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
The successive feeding activity of fleas on dogs may elicit a hypersensitivity skin disorder known as flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Treatment of dogs with K9 Advantix ® II, flea meds for dogs rapidly kills fleas and may reduce the incidence of this condition.
Larval flea stages in the dog’s surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix® II treated dog.
K9 Advantix® II, a flea medicine for dogs is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight.
Monthly treatments are required for optimal control and prevention of fleas and ticks.
If re-treatment becomes necessary, do not re-treat more than once every week.
Limited Warranty and Limitation of Damages
Bayer HealthCare LLC, Animal Health Division warrants that this material conforms to the chemical description on the label.
TO THE EXTENT CONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW, BAYER MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, and no agent of Bayer is authorized to do so except in writing with a specific reference to this warranty. To the extent consistent with applicable law, any damages arising from a breach of this warranty shall be limited to direct damages and shall not include consequential commercial damages such as loss of profits or values, etc.
Bayer HealthCare LLC, Animal Health Division, P.O. Box 390, Shawnee Mission, Kansas 66201 USA
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, and K9 Advantix® II are registered trademarks of Bayer
© 2010 Bayer HealthCare LLC
Made in Germany
K9 Advantix® II is protected by the following U.S. patents: 6,232,328 and other patents pending
K9 ADVANTIX II(Dogs 21-55 lbs, 6Pk)
K9 ADVANTIX II(Dogs 4-10 lbs, 6Pk)
K9 ADVANTIX II(Dogs 55 lbs & up, 6Pk)