Glyco Flex Plus best joint support for dogs provides clinically proven nutritional joint support for working dog breeds, competitive and senior dogs.
When your dog gets up more slowly to meet you at the door, you know he’s not just tired. It’s time for added joint support. Glyco Flex Plus, an advanced joint chews for dogs of any age, is clinically proven to increase hind leg strength up to 41% in just four weeks.
Glyco Flex Plus dog joint medicine is a high quality nutritional joint support product that maintains comfort and mobility for working dog breeds, competitive and senior dogs. This new formula for hip and joint care includes more active ingredients than other leading brands including glucosamine and chondroitin as well as perna and DMG for maximum nutritional absorption and effectiveness, all in a delicious duck-flavored chew.
You can order the best quality joint chews for dogs and pet drugs online from our Texas veterinary pharmacy. We care for your pets!
About ingredients of Glyco Flex Plus joint support supplement:
- GlycOmega™ brand Perna canaliculus is a green-lipped mussel from an exclusive New Zealand source. Unlike Perna extract-based products and mussel powders, which may lack important fatty acids and other bioactive components (e.g. defatted powders or extracts), the entire organism is utilized in GlycOmega™ Perna. All Glyco Flex products are formulated with GlycOmega™ Perna.
- DMG is naturally produced in your pet’s body. This essential nutrient supports physical and mental energy levels, efficient oxygen utilization in tissues, and it acts as an antioxidant to maintain joint health.
- Glucosamine has been shown to support the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) within the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. As your dog ages, there is a decrease in the production of GAGs, which can result in joint stress, thinning of synovial fluid, and the breakdown of connective tissue. Glucosamine also supports the bladder and urinary tract health by supporting the integrity of the mucosal lining.
- MSM is a source of organic sulfur. It supports the structure of joints and connective tissue. Increased availability of MSM is linked to comfort and mobility, as well as the support of collagen production.
- Manganese is an essential mineral for the formation of collagen, GAGs, and proteoglycans, all of which support required cartilage integrity. A lack of manganese can lead to the inefficient production of GAGs within the joints.
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Grape Seed Extract
The antioxidants in our formula help support immune system response, proper detoxification function, free radical neutralization, as well as provide support for a healthy inflammatory response.
Directions for Use:
Initial: (4-6 Weeks)
- 31 – 60 lbs: 2 chews daily
- 61 – 100 lbs: 4 chews daily
- 101 lbs and over: 5 chews daily
Maintenance: (After initial period)
- 31 – 60 lbs: 1 chews daily
- 61 – 100 lbs: 2 chews daily
- 101 lbs and over: 3 chews daily
If giving more than 1 chew of Vetri Science Glyco Flex joint supplement for dogs daily, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per 2 Chews of Glyco Flex Plus for Dogs:
Glucosamine HCl (Shrimp and Crab) 1000mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 1000mg
Perna Canaliculus (GlycOmega™ brand
Green-Lipped Mussel) 600mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)
N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG) 100mg
Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
Vitamin C (L-Ascorbyl 2 Polyphosphate)
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) Extract 5mg
Selenium (Na Selenite) 0.002mg
Arabic gum, brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, citric acid, citrus pectin, duck flavor, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, rosemary extract, rye flour, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, sorbic acid, soy lecithin, vegetable oil, water.
For use in dogs only
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer the dog during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Store this pet medicine for joint support in a cool, dry place.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In the case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Glyco Flex Plus(Small Dog Duck-flav chews 60ct)
Glyco Flex Plus(Tablets 60ct, Chicken flavored)