FRONTLINE® Spray provides effective flea and tick control for adult dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. It prevents reinfestation and kills adult fleas before they lay eggs. This Frontline flea treatment for dogs and cats also kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis. This anti tick spray for dogs and cats kills fleas and ticks for a minimum of 30 days. It rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice and aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations in dogs.
FRONTLINE® Spray is a flea control treatment for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens (8 weeks of age and older).
You can order the best quality medicine for dog fleas online from our Texas veterinary pharmacy. We care for your pets!
- FRONTLINE® Spray is the only flea control dog and cat medicine that contains fipronil, a patented GABA inhibitor.
- FRONTLINE® Spray for cats and dogs rapidly controls flea infestation by killing adult fleas.
- FRONTLINE® Spray residual activity prevents reinfestation by killing fleas and ticks for at least 30 days.
- Studies have shown FRONTLINE® may protect dogs against fleas for up to 90 days.
Directions For Use
- Use only on dogs and cats.
- Do not use on rabbits or any other animals
- This flea control medicine for dogs and cats is effective against all stages of brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease).
How to unlock the trigger pump: Press down on lock button located at the top of the trigger pump. At the same time, rotate the nozzle counterclockwise one full turn so that the tab on the lock button aligns with the notch in the nozzle. To lock the trigger pump, reverse the process. The trigger pump should be left in the locked position when not in use.
Wear household latex gloves when using Frontline Spray for dog flea treatment. Hold bottle in upright position. Ruffle the animal’s coat with one hand while applying spray mist to the animal’s back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck. For head and eye area, spray FRONTLINE® Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into animal’s hair. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Apply spray mist until animal’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet.
- Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of the animal’s body weight will be required. Pets with long or dense coats will require the higher rate.
- As with any flea control pet medicine, wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.
- To prevent flea build-up or reinfestation, use FRONTLINE® Spray for holistic flea treatment prior to the onset of flea season and monthly thereafter. Ticks do not need to receive spray directly upon their body for complete control. Do not reapply FRONTLINE® Spray dog flea control treatment for 30 days.
- Product performance is unaffected by exposure to moderate rainfall or by bathing with most brands of pet shampoo.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. May cause
severe eye irritation. Avoid breathing spray. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Persons applying this medicine for dog fleas must wear household latex gloves.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS. For external use only. May cause severe eye irritation. Take care
not to spray in the animal’s eyes or facial area. Do not use on kittens and puppies under 8 weeks. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using this Merial Frontline Spray tick removal medicine on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
Physical Or Chemical Hazards
Flammable: Keep away from heat and open flame.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
STORAGE: Store unused product in original container only, out of reach of children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for
disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
CONTAINER DISPOSAL: If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water
for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give
artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than indicated on the label. Buyer assumes all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to label instructions.
FRONTLINE® is a registered trademark of Merial.
EPA Reg. No. 65331-1
EPA Est. 65331-FR-2
Made in France
Merial Limited, 3239 Satellite Blvd., Duluth, GA 30096-4640, USA
8.5 fl oz (250 ml) 037 820168
17 fl oz (500 ml) 037 819906
NAC No.: 11110153
|BOTTLE SIZE||17 fl oz (500mL), 8.5 fl oz (250mL)|