FortiFlora Feline Nutritional Supplement, 30 Sachets is a digestive aid supplement containing live probiotics for cats. FortiFlora digestive aids contain special probiotics shown to promote digestive health and balance.
FortiFlora Feline Nutritional Cat Supplement by Purina Veterinary Diets can help improve your cat’s intestinal health.
This unique cat supplement contains live active cultures and is recommended for the dietary management of cats with diarrhea. These cat supplements taste great and can be sprinkled on food for easy administration.
Order FortiFlora for cats and other cat supplements and cat medicine online. At our pet pharmacy online based in Texas, we understand your requirements for pet medications and deliver the best.
- Cat supplement can be sprinkled on top of food for easy administration
- Tastes great to make sure pets accept the supplement
- Contains active Enterococcus faecium cultures and other probiotics for cats to improve digestive health
FortiFlora Feline is a nutritional cat supplement and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotics for cats that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
How does FortiFlora for Cats work?
FortiFlora feline nutritional supplement may help nutritionally manage cats with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in kittens
- Antibiotic therapy
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora Feline can help your cat’s diarrhea.
Feeding Instructions of this cat medication:
Feed 1 sacket to your cat daily.
USE THIS CAT SUPPLEMENT ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)
Crude Protein (Min) 43.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 12.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0%
Moisture (Max) 5.0%
Microorganisms (Min) 1 X 108 CFU/g
1 box of 30 – 1 gram packages
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate, taurine, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
This digestive aid supplement for cats contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.