FortiFlora Canine, 30 Sachets, 3 Pack is a digestive aid containing live probiotics for dogs. FortiFlora supplement for dogs can restore digestive health of dog when taking antibiotics. This dog supplement contains active Enterococcus faecium cultures as probiotics for dogs.
FortiFlora Canine Nutritional Dog Supplement by Purina Veterinary Diets can help improve your dog’s intestinal health.
This unique dog supplement contains live active cultures and is recommended for the dietary management of dogs with diarrhea. This dog medicine tastes great and can be easily sprinkled on a dog’s food.
- Contains probiotics for dogs to aid in the growth of good bacteria
- Minimizes the symptoms of an unhealthy digestive system of dog
- Helps control diarrhea brought on by stress and digestive upset
FortiFlora Canine is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotics for dogs that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures as probiotics for dogs
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
How does FortiFlora Canine nutritional supplement work?
Purina FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in puppies
- Antibiotic therapy
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora Canine can help your dog’s diarrhea.
Feed 1 sacket of this dog medicine to your dog daily.
USE PURINA FORTIFLORA ONLY AS DIRECTED BY YOUR VETERINARIAN
Guaranteed Analysis (Dry)
Crude Protein (Min) 43.0%
Crude Fat (Min) 12.0%
Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0%
Moisture (Max) 5.0%
Microorganisms (Min) 1 X 108 CFU/g
1 box of 30 – 1 gram packages
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, beta-Carotene, zinc proteinate, taurine, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
This digestive aid supplement for dogs contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.